Time is running out to register for the 2018 Aviation Symposium “An Airplane Is Down . . . .!”: First Responders, Family Assistance, Emergency Response and More..
Where else can you…
- Hear from the Malaysia Airlines emergency response team handling MH 370 and MH 17
- Listen to a panel on dealing with disruptive passengers
- Hear about what corporate flight departments can learn from the airlines and vice versa
- Hear from the chairman of the NTSB and the acting administrator of the FAA
- Learn about responding to emergencies such as hurricanes, active shooters and cyber threats
- Hear about how to work with first responders
And, in the process:
- Join more than 400 of your colleagues
- Enjoy a complimentary program, including good food
There’s only one place…The Aviation Symposium… now in its 12th year. Once again, if you believe it’s possible, it’s bigger and better than ever before. Don’t miss this final chance to register!
As in years past, the Symposium will be held at The Ritz Carlton in McLean, Virginia. At this time the Ritz Carlton Symposium room block is full, and the discount deadline has passed. For general reservations: 800.241.3333
Other overflow hotel rooms have been set aside at the Doubletree Tysons Corner (formerly the Crowne Plaza), just steps away from the Ritz Carlton. While the deadline for the discount rate has passed, the hotel will try to honor as many reservations as possible – but you must contact the hotel directly with the following information:
- Rate: Discount rate of $169.00 per night, plus applicable taxes
- Contact: Shelby Pendergrass 703.738.3125
We look forward to seeing you there!