Register Here for the 13th Annual Aviation Symposium.
In our 13th annual symposium this February, we will focus on, among other things, aviation accidents, incidents and events occurring outside the United States. Issues and areas to be considered, include:
- ICAO Annex 13
- The role of your Company
- The role of the NTSB and the State Department
- Criminalization of your accident
- Getting the crew out of the country . . . or not?
- Family assistance challenges
and a whole host of issues, problems and challenges you face when flying outside the United States.
The preliminary agenda is being finalized and will be available shortly.
As always, in order to insure we address the most current and topical issues, our agenda is
“a work in progress.” One thing you can count on, however, is that it will be great!
You can read more, as well as register on the event page.
The Symposium will be held at the Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner, Virginia. Make sure you book as soon as you can, as we have run out of rooms in the past.
Rate: Deluxe Room is $259 per night, single or double, plus applicable taxes
Reservations Number: 1-800-241-3333
Cutoff date: January 14, 2019
Our enormously popular Symposium App will be available shortly. Be on the lookout for more details.
The app features:
• The most up-to-date event schedule
• Speaker profiles
• Brochures, slide decks, videos and other reference materials
• The Aviation Emergency Response Handbook
• A searchable attendee directory
• Private messaging with fellow attendees
• Commentary from our Plane-ly Spoken blog
• Our new podcast “Plane-ly Spoken”
CLE CREDIT Application for accreditation of this course or program is currently pending.