If you are in the aviation industry and operate internationally (airlines, charter operators), your product is used outside the United States, (OEMs, component manufacturers), or you have a presence outside the United States (MROs), you cannot afford to miss this webinar.
The Ethiopian Airlines accident on March 10, 2019, and the issues surrounding the investigation highlight the significance for all companies of understanding the regulatory and investigative regimes in which they could find themselves involved if they experience an incident/accident outside the United States.
Coupled with the Lion Air accident on October 29, 2018, along with the focus brought to this subject at the 2019 Aviation Symposium, “An Airplane is Down…In a Foreign Country,” the whole industry now has their collective interest piqued. This complimentary webinar will provide important information for this heightened environment.
Some of the topics this webinar will cover include:
- ICAO Annex 13
- The role (and non-role) of the FAA, the NTSB, the State Department, and you.
- CVR and FDR issues: Who does what, and why?
- The 24/7 News Cycle: When to say what you can say, and how to say what you can’t
- How to deal with problems that arise during the investigation.
- Family assistance problems and solutions, and more.
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
1:00 pm, Eastern Time (New York)
10:00 am, Pacific Time (California)
Deadline to register is
12:30pm ET day of the event
795 089 639