February 4–6, 2020
The Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner in McLean, Va.
The leading aviation issues of 2019 surround the Lion Air and Ethiopian Airlines accidents and the wide-ranging number of issues presented by them.
Areas to be focused on in our uniquely structured, moderated panels include:
• What is it about the Lion Air and Ethiopian Airlines accidents that should concern you?
• Structuring and Conducting an Effective Emergency Drill.
• How Family Assistance programs have evolved over the last decade.
• The changing face of the NTSB…and the FAA
• How various FAA re-organizations have affected FAA oversight / monitoring / surveillance.
• Recent developments and updates in the world of disruptive passengers.
• Managing the message…dealing with and managing bad news both internally and externally.
And a whole lot more!
Tuesday, February 4
Welcome Cocktail Party
Wednesday, February 5
Networking Cocktail Party / Dinner
Thursday, February 6
Program (Adjourn at noon)
The Symposium, and all associated meals/receptions, are provided without charge. This complimentary Symposium provides meals, refreshments, and most importantly, CLE credits.
As always, the Symposium will be held at the Ritz-Carlton in McLean, Virginia. Be on the look out for our first invitation, which will include a link to reservation and bookings. Make sure you book as soon as you receive the link as we have run out of rooms in the past.