Our complimentary 2020 Aviation Symposium mobile app for Apple and Android is live and ready to be downloaded to your device.
The Aviation Symposium App will enhance your symposium experience by providing the most up-to-date schedule and session locations, speaker information, an attendee list and the opportunity to share live feedback throughout the presentations.
This year’s symposium — scheduled for February 4 at the Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner in McLean, VA — covers the major aviation issues of 2019, including the Lion Air and Ethiopian Airlines accidents and the many concerns they raise.
The agenda includes:
- What about the Lion Air and Ethiopian Airlines accidents should concern you?
- An update on emotional support and service animals
- Structuring and conducting an effective emergency drill
- Working with first responders
- A decade of evolution in the Federal Family Assistance Plan
- The changing faces of the NTSB and FAA
- The effect of FAA reorganizations on oversight, monitoring and surveillance
- Recent developments involving disruptive passengers
- The C-Suite and Crises: Managing the message and handling bad news, internally and externally