The 2020 Aviation Symposium is less than a month away! The last day to reserve a discounted room is Monday, Jan. 13. Take advantage of reduced rates by booking your room today at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner or the DoubleTree by Hilton McLean Tysons.
The symposium will provide insight on the major aviation issues of 2019, including the Lion Air and Ethiopian Airlines accidents and the many concerns they raise.
- Hear from keynote speaker the Honorable Robert L. Sumwalt of the National Transportation Safety Board
- Get firsthand insight on the news cycle and aviation crises from Fox News anchor Leland Vittert
- Learn from a great list of speakers from diverse companies and government agencies
- Hear about liability and family assistance issues of commercial space travel in 2020
- Network with colleagues during a welcome reception and symposium dinner
- Earn continuing education credit