December 9, 2021 – 1 PM EST
The aviation industry has been among the hardest hit by COVID-19. Months before the first shutdown, quarantine laws were disrupting international air cargo shipments and air travel. As government lockdowns spread, the aviation industry’s challenges prompted one of the largest government rescue packages in history. While many predicted the development of vaccines would quickly restore normalcy, the full return to “normal” remains elusive.
As we approach the end of the another year with the pandemic, much has changed and many lessons have been learned. In this complimentary 90-minute webinar, Mark Dombroff and Mark McKinnon will discuss the current state of the aviation industry and the continued impacts of COVID-19.
- COVID-19’s effect on passenger travel and cargo movement
- Vaccine mandates held by the US, EU, World Health Organization, ICAO and the United Nations and the development of consensus standards
- Mask and vaccine requirements for domestic travel
- State efforts to block federal vaccine mandates
- Spike in air rage incidents and the federal response
- COVID-19’s impact on supply chains, costs and growth
- 2021 aviation industry outlook
As always, we will be taking questions from the audience and providing our candid look at the issues of the day.