Looking ahead to the 2021 Aviation Symposium: Accidents, Incidents & Emergency Response in a Pandemic Reality on February 2-4, we want to ensure that we accommodate the experience to the concerns of our attendees. While we’re optimistic that our free-to-attend Symposium in Mclean, Virginia will be a live event that follows necessary safety protocols, we recognize that COVID-19 remains a fluid situation. We want to ensure that we account for the comfort of our attendees.
As we continue our planning, please take a two-minute survey to let us know how you’d prefer to attend/engage in the Symposium experience:
About the 15th annual Aviation Symposium
Explore the challenges the airline industry faces in the COVID-19 era and beyond.
The 2021 Symposium will feature a real-time, emergency response drill that incorporates “live” and “virtual” responders. We’ll freeze the action at key points in the drill to analyze the response from multiple angles. Given the changes in the emergency response function in the aviation industry, this unique program is not to be missed!
In addition to our annual FAA panel, the symposium will include moderated sessions on:
• Dealing with the new challenges of family assistance issues
• The NTSB’s disaster response and the effects on the party system
• Accidents outside the United States and virtual incident response
• The future of the aviation industry in 2021 and beyond
• Dealing with passengers in the new pandemic reality