Registration is now open for the 17th annual Aviation Symposium, which is set to take off February 7, 2023, at The Ritz Carlton, Tysons Corner in Virginia.
The three-day, in-person event will feature panels and presentations on cutting-edge issues affecting the aviation industry, including:
- The annual regulatory panel focusing on changes expected in upcoming year.
- A mock NTSB Factual Investigative Hearing, in which a panel of experts will explore, explain and break down the process.
It also will look at:
- Regulatory and liability issues surrounding urban mobility and developments in the drone world.
- The dos and don’ts of family assistance for passengers and employees.
- How to protect against and deal with whistleblowers.
- The role of insurers, brokers and lawyers before and after an accident.
- Quality versus quantity in aviation safety, 1,500 hours or not.
For more information, click here.