A Complimentary Webinar
Thursday, April 27, 2023 | 1 – 2:30 pm ET | 10 – 11:30 am PT
Is your organization prepared to navigate an incident that occurs outside the United States?
While the U.S. procedure is fairly straightforward, international accidents are governed by Annex 13 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation. Local and international politics can intrude on these rules, which may be implemented differently in every country.
In addition, crewmembers and employees may be exposed to criminal investigations and prosecutions.
Join Fox Rothschild’s experienced aviation attorneys for a 90-minute webinar that will help clear the air on overseas operations. Discussions will extend beyond Annex 13, to include:
- Process overview and what to expect
- Best practices for accident/incident preparation
- The accident investigation process
- Family assistance issues and solutions
- Role of criminal investigations and prosecutions
As always, the audience will also have an opportunity to ask questions and shape the discussion.